This quick and easy recipe is prepared in a jiffy, besides being tasty and easy to digest. As a bonus, its beautiful color will delight your eyes! Rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamin C and vegetable protein, this soup is also great for your health.You can have this soup as a starter or main course.
Serves 2 (main course) or 4 (starter)
- 500 gr peas
- 1 carrot
- 1 l water
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp rapessed oil
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Roughly chop the garlic, onion and carrot.
- In a saucepan, pan fry them with oil until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the water and peas. Bring to a boil.
- Cook until the peas are tender (about 7 minutes)
- Turn off the heat, add mint, salt and spices. Blend.
You can garnish your plate with mint leaves, a little oil or cream and some pepper.
Enjoy your meal!